This form is for submitting a name change to your reservation. If you are cancelling a guest, please complete this form: ShipRocked Cancellation Form
All guest NAME and CABIN NUMBER changes can be made up until 30 days prior to sailing (if allowed by the cruise line), and will be assessed the following administrative fees per name change:
- $50.00 for name and cabin changes – through Line-Up Guarantee cancellation period - Deadline: Monday, June 24th at 5:00-PM ET.
- $75.00 for name and cabin changes end of Line-Up Guarantee cancellation period (see above) through final payment date of November 1, 2019
- $150.00 for name and cabin changes through 30 days before sailing: January 1, 2020
- $250.00 for name and changes – January 2, 2020 through January 24, 2020
- $350.00 for any changes made within one week of sailing (upon approval by the cruise line)
The guest who places a reservation for a cabin onboard ShipRocked will be considered that cabin’s “Lead Guest” and is the “owner” of the reservation. The Lead Guest is therefore solely responsible for initiating or authorizing changes to the reservation, and must agree in writing to any changes made to the reservation, by completing this form.
The Lead Guest is not allowed to change their name within the reservation. At least one original and/or lead guest name must remain on the reservation. If all original guests cancel, this is considered a full cancellation without refund, and name changes will not be allowed. In all cases of name changes, the NEW guest must make full payment. Once that payment has been made, then the applicable amounts paid by the ORIGINAL guest will be refunded directly to the original guest.
All reservations changes must be submitted in writing by completing this form. All cabin reservation cancellations are non-refundable for any amount or any reason, and forfeits all payments. No exceptions will be made.