ShipRocked 2020 is booked to capacity! But fear not! Stateroom cancellations often occur as we approach the sailing date, so you still have a chance to join us on board by signing up for a spot on our priority Waiting List!
Here is how the Waiting List works:
- Select the stateroom category and occupancy you desire, based on the number of guests you will have in your cabin. Single guests should select Double as their desired occupancy.
- Make a deposit of $200. Please note that this deposit is non-refundable, except in the event we are unable to find a stateroom for you before December 11, 2019. Please be sure to read the full SR19 Waiting List Terms & Conditions below.
- As staterooms become available, they will be offered to guests in the order they joined the waiting list, for the category and occupancy requested only. If we are able to confirm a stateroom for you, your deposit will credit towards the total balance of your reservation.
- If we are unable to accommodate your stateroom request by December 11th, we will automatically refund it within 14 days upon the completion of ShipRocked 2020, or earlier upon written request.
- After December 11th, we will send an email to everyone still on the waiting list asking if they would like to remain on it. If you would like to remove yourself from the waiting list at that time, you may do so in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a full refund of your deposit. If you choose to remain on the list and we do not find a stateroom for you, you will be automatically refunded within 14-days after the completion of ShipRocked 2020. All refunds will be issued via business check.
If you're ready to go, then click below to join the Waiting List now!Join The Waiting List
ShipRocked 2020 Waiting List Terms & Conditions
You must accept and agree to the following terms and conditions prior to completing your ShipRocked 2020 Waiting List reservation:
The ShipRocked 2020 Waiting List priority is determined by and subject to the date and time deposits are submitted by guests.
By submitting a $200.00 non-refundable deposit, you will be prioritized for a stateroom which matches your requested category and occupancy, should one become available.
If a stateroom becomes available which matches the category and occupancy that you have requested before Wednesday, December 11, 2019, and you are next on the Waiting List, we will notify you by both email and phone, to the address and numbers listed in your ASK4 Reservations Account Profile.
You will then have THREE (3) business days from the date of notification to contact ASK4 Reservations to secure and finalize your stateroom reservation by making the additional required deposits equal to the amount(s) required to be current per the Payment Terms contained within the Terms & Conditions for ShipRocked 2020. Your initial deposit of $200 will be credited towards the total balance of your reservation.
You may be offered a stateroom from anywhere within the price range of the category and occupancy you requested. For a complete list of stateroom pricing click here.
Your stateroom number will be assigned to you, subject to the best available stateroom at the time, once you have cleared the Waiting List and confirmed your reservation with the required payment(s).
Should you chose "First Available - Any Category", you are agreeing to accept any stateroom category that matches your selected occupancy should one come available.
Important: If you have chosen First Available and are offered a stateroom, you are obligated to accept the first category of stateroom that becomes available at the occupancy level you have requested. If you choose to not accept the stateroom that is offered, your deposit is forfeited. Upon the submission of a Waiting List deposit, you will NOT be able to change the type of cabin you originally signed up for on the Waiting List.
LINE-UP GUARANTEE: Your waitlist reservation deposit, made prior to our initial artist lineup announcement is refundable (less a $50 per person administrative fee) for up to 14-days only, following the date of our initial artist lineup. All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing by using our Cancellation Request Form here: shiprocked.com/reservations/cancel
FORFEIT OF DEPOSIT:
Any "Waiting List" guest(s) who are notified that a cabin becomes available, and who do NOT contact ASK4 Reservations within THREE (3) business days to accept the offer, will forfeit and surrender their $200.00 deposit. Should you decide to decline your offer, your deposit is non-refundable, as stated above.
REFUND OF DEPOSIT
Your waitlist deposit is non-refundable, unless we are unable to satisfy your requested stateroom category and occupancy prior to Wednesday, December 11, 2019. If you have not been offered a cabin prior to December 11, 2019, you have the following options:
- You can request a refund of your $200.00 deposit by emailing email@example.com. All refund requests must be submitted in writing.
- You can choose to remain on the waitlist. If you are notified that a cabin is available, and you do NOT contact ASK4 Reservations within THREE (3) business days to accept the offer, you will forfeit and surrender your $200.00 deposit. Should you decide to decline your offer, your deposit is non-refundable, as stated above.
If you choose to remain on the list and we do not find a stateroom for you by the sailing date, you will be automatically refunded by business check within 14-days after the completion of ShipRocked 2020.