ShipRocked strongly recommends that ALL of our guests travel with a passport.

Having a valid passport will help to expedite your debarkation experience as delays may occur upon return to the United States for those without one. Additionally, this will enable guests to fly from the U.S. to meet their ship at a foreign port should they miss their scheduled port of embarkation and allow guests who must disembark the ship before their cruise ends due to an emergency to fly back to the U.S. without significant delays and complications.


The name on your cruise reservation/ticket MUST MATCH the name on your passport (or birth certificate and government-issued photo I.D., see below). Please click here regarding name changes as the result of a marriage, divorce or other legal name change, for information on additional documentation you may need to provide (such as a marriage certificate, etc).

CLICK HERE to review complete details on the documents you will need in order to board the cruise.

Answers to additional questions may be found within Carnival Cruise Lines F.A.Q.