Port of Galveston
2502 Harborside Drive
Galveston, TX 77550
Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) - 72 miles
Hobby International Airport (HOU) - 42 miles
Click here to use Google Maps for turn by turn directions to Port of Galveston from your location.
From The North / West:
- Take Interstate 45 South to Galveston Island
- Take Exit 1C to Harborside Drive (Highway 275)
- Turn left onto Harborside Drive
- Continue 4.7 miles to Kempner / 22nd Street
- Turn left on Kempner / 22nd Street and follow to the cruise terminals
From The East:
- Take State Highway 87 West to Galveston Island
- Use the Port Bolivar vehicle ferry system
- Exit the ferry onto Ferry Road / Highway 87
- Turn right onto Harborside Drive
- Continue approximately 20 city blocks
- Turn right onto Kempner / 22nd Street and continue to the cruise terminal
Cost: $60-85 total (see more)
Port of Galveston parking lots are the only official cruise parking lots and Garage of the Port of Galveston. Parking Lots are located at the intersection of 33rd Street and Harborside Drive. There are blue pole banners along the fence lines that read "Port of Galveston/Cruise Parking" to indicate the Port's official cruise parking lots.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, or any major U.S. Traveler's Check. No debit cards are accepted.
Designated disabled permit parking spaces are available. Spaces are also available for oversized vehicles (oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers) at special rates. All facilities are patrolled by security.
Click here for complete Port of Galveston parking information.
$46.99* one-way from Bush (IAH)
$36.99* one-way from Hobby (HOU)
Carnival Cruise Line offers transportation between Bush Intercontinental Airport or Hobby International Airport and Port of Galveston. Guests may purchase transportation up to 2 days prior to their sail date.
To purchase Carnival's transportation service, your flight must arrive at either airport by no later than 12:00 PM on the day of the cruise. Return flights must not be any earlier than 1:30 PM on the day of debarkation.
To purchase Carnival transportation, you may log in to access your My Cruise Manager, after you have received your Carnival Booking Number a few weeks prior to the cruise.
CLICK HERE for complete information on Carnival transportation services for Port of Galveston.
* Transportation rates are subject to change and unused services are non-refundable.