- A 5-night luxury cruise from the Port of Miami to Half Moon Cay, Bahamas and Amber Cove, Dominican Republic
- Spacious stateroom accommodations on-board the Carnival Magic
- All ShipRocked concerts. Most artists perform multiple times; all shows are general admission
- Photo meet & greets opportunities with artists, and other special events and activities
- Use of the Magic's Amenities, such as the casino, spa, pools*, hot-tubs, water park, mini-golf course, ropes course, sports-court, health and fitness centers, and more!
- All meals in the main dining room and Lido restaurants throughout the day
- 24-hour room service (view menu, surcharges may apply on some items and during overnight hours) and 24-hour pizzeria
- Non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, fountain water, etc.)
Taxes, onboard service charges, port charges and ticketing fees of $275.00 per person will be added at checkout and pre-paid by you.
* Subject to concert staging and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed during the cruise.
- Specialty dining restaurants, steakhouse selections in the main dining room, specialty beverages/pastries at the coffee bar
- Room service menu between 10pm to 6am is at additional cost
- Meals, beverages or shore excursions and other tours while in port
- Alcoholic beverages
- Sodas and bottled water (discounted soda & water packages will be available to purchase onboard)
- Wi-Fi (internet access plans will be available to purchase onboard)
- Laundry, medical expenses, spa services, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping
- Onboard gratuities to the ship’s bar staff or spa personnel
- Airfare, pre or post-cruise hotel accommodations or ground transportation
- Travel Insurance (will be available for purchase during the reservations process)