All Cloud 9 Spa suites and staterooms include private access to the spa and are eligible for exclusive spa packages and discounts, and they also include have additional in-room, spa-related amenities and decor different than other accommodations.
Cloud 9 Spa Special Offerings
Guests in Cloud 9 Spa accommodations have exclusive entry access to the adjacent Cloud 9 Spa and will receive a wide array of special offerings. These perks apply to the first two-adult guests in each Cloud 9 Spa stateroom only.
- Priority spa appointments for reservations made by 6:00pm on embarkation day
- Cruise-long pass to the Thermal Suites:
- Dry Heat Chambers (Lanconium and Tepidarium)
- Steam Chambers (Oriental and Aroma Steam/Aromatic Grotto)
- Thalassotherapy Pool
- Complimentary scrub kit to use in the Thermal Suites (one per guest)
- Complimentary Pathway to Yoga or Pathway to Pilates fitness classes (two per guest)
- Complimentary Body Composition Analyses (one per guest)
- Spa-branded bathrobes and slippers for use during the cruise
- Elemis shampoo and gel soap (in shower wall dispenser) and Elemis bar soap
- Enjoy 10% off your first, 20% off your second and 30% off your third signature spa treatment when booked together or 20%, 30%, 40% when signature spa treatments are scheduled while the ship is in port (three treatments per guest).
- Only the first and second guests in a spa stateroom will receive the access and amenities; additional guests in the same stateroom are not entitled to spa access and amenities.
- Guests under the age of 18 are not entitled to spa access and amenities - 18 is the minimum age for body treatments and use of the Thermal Suites and Thalassotherapy Pool.
- Hair, nails, facial services and the fitness center can be enjoyed by guests of 13 years and older, provided they are accompanied by their parent or guardian for service and booking.
- Charges apply for the Thalassotherapy Pool and Thermal Suite areas for those guests in non-spa staterooms.