Life's A Beach, So Let's Party!
We can't think of a better way for the ShipRocked family to Rock Hard and Vacation Harder than by spending the day together on the beach! Join us in Cozumel at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park to enjoy some kick ass tunes from Hyro The Hero and Joyous Wolf!
While there, be sure to grab some tasty grub from the international buffet and drink to your liver’s content from the open bar! You'll also be able to soak up the sun on a white-sand beach, take a dip in the crystal clear Caribbean, or just find a spot in the shade and chill! Scroll down to for more info and to see everything that's included!
Tickets - $75 per person
If booked before January 31, 2019 • $100/pp on board or at the door
Tickets Are Non-Refundable
How To Book
To book your tickets, login to your ShipRocked 2020 Reservation Details via the ASK4 Reservations system, then select "Add More Options" at the bottom of the page.
- Entrance To Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Domestic Open Bar
- Purified Bottled Water
- Draft Beer (Dos Equis lager and amber)
- Assorted Soft Drinks
- Mixed Drinks* with Tequila, Mezcal, Brandy, Rum, Vodka, such as margaritas, piña colada, rum punch, daiquiris assorted flavours.
* For safety reason, straight shots are not provided; alcoholic beverages are served as mixed drinks.
- Lunch Buffet*
- Main Dishes: Coconut crusted fish fillet, squid tempura, chicken breast in mushroom sauce, Mexican style beef and vegetable skillet, spinach lasagna, pork pastor style, barbeque pork ribs, chicken nuggets, chorizo and potato fried tacos.
- Side Dishes: Breaded zucchini with parmesan cheese, spaghetti alfredo, French fries, Mashed potatoes, potatoes au gratin, spring rice, Refried beans, House bread, Corn tortilla, corn tortilla chips.
- Cold Station: Cold Station: House salad, green salad (broccoli, shredded carrot, and green pepper), Fish ceviche, Corn, Pasta salad, Italian vinaigrette, Tartar Dressing, Caesar dressing, Sour Cream, Seasonal tropical fruits (3 different), Beat, jicama, Corn, Shredded Carrot, Pico de Gallo, Jalapeños, hot green sauce, Croutons, Parmesan cheese, Aged cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup.
- Desserts: Rice & milk dessert, Jell-O assorted flavors, cookies, flan.
* Subject to change without Chef´s notice.
- Complimentary Use
- Lounge Chairs, Hammocks, Floating Mats, Inflatable Hubs
- Kayaks, Hobbie Cats, Paddle Boats, Water Bicycles
- Ping Pong Tables, Volleyball & Soccer Courts, Playground
- Transportation: Playa Mia is located approximately 20 minutes from the port. A 4-person taxi is approximately $20, per vehicle, each way.
- Optional Services & Activities: Locker rentals, beach umbrellas, parasailing, wave runners, massage services, snorkel/scuba gear, etc., may be purchased for an additional fee.
- Child Pricing: $25 per child between 4-11 years old. Children under 4 are free.
- Non-Refundable: By adding the Playa Mia Shore Excursion to your ShipRocked reservation, you understand and agree that it is non-refundable for any reason.
- How Do I Book The Shore Excursion:
- Login to your ASK4 Reservations account using your user name and password.
- Click into the details for your ShipRocked reservation
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Add More Options" or the arrow to the right.
- Select the Playa Mia Shore Excursion, to add it to your reservation, then click Check Out
- PLEASE REMEMBER: You must be back on the ship by 6:30 PM
- Playa Mia requires a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- There are not ATM machines available within the park.The shopping areas of Playa Mia take only CASH.
- Most areas of Playa Mia are wheelchair accessible. Please contact us with any specific questions so that we may assist in coordinating accessible transportation.
- A map of Playa Mia can be found HERE.
- All attendees of the Playa Mia Shore Excursion are encouraged to familiarize themselves with the Park's Safety Regulations below.
PARK SAFETY REGULATIONS
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the staff.
- Participants must comply with Cozumel National Marine Park rules of use at Beach Park.
- Under age participants must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Adult Companion, Parent (s), or Legal Guardian at all times.
- Legal drinking age in México is 18 years of age.
- Playa Mia requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverage.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of Alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- Minors will not be served alcohol even with parental consent.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour
- Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- Unassisted use of sailboats will be subject to approval by Tour Operator. Guest will need to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for their safe and responsible use.
- Some beach services and attractions may be subject to age, height and/or weight requirements.
- The use of any and/ or all non-motorized water toy use will be subject to and in accordance with the laws, terms and conditions of use mandated by the Tour Operator, Local, State and Federal Authorities.
- The number of Non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park rules.
- Non-motorized water toys are offered on a first come first serve basis.
- WE Recommend that GUESTS bring comfortable shoes, towel, hat, sunglasses, BIODEGRADABLE suntan lotion, comfortable beach wear, swimming suit, sandals, water shoes.
- Moderate activity level.
WATER PARK RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- All children 12 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm's reach of the child or non-swimmer at all times. older children should not be left in charge of younger children in the pool area.
- Height and weight restrictions for the buccaneer’s bay water toys - maximum height is 1.20m or 3 feet 11 inches. maximum weight is 60 kg or 132 pounds.
- Height and weight restrictions for the twin twister water slides – minimum height is 1 m or 3 feet 3 inches tall. Maximum weight is 113 kg. Or 250 pounds.
- Use of the pools and slides is prohibited for guests with any SKIN DISEASE, LESIONS, infections, open sores, inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who has any considerable area of exposed sub-skin tissues, open blisters, cuts, and/or is wearing any kind of bandage or band-aid.
- The water park and attractions are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Shoes of any kind are not permitted in the pools or slides.
- Maximum of 8 guests are permitted in the jacuzzi at one time
- Use of the water slides is prohibited for non-swimmers, guests afraid of heights, persons under the influence of alcohol or while impaired by medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with physical disabilities.
FLOATING PARK RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Guests must be aware of the game ́s linking intersection and surfaces.
- All children 12 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian.
- No diving.
- Guests must be aware of signs on the games.
- Pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, violence, any improper conduct or acts that might endanger the welfare of oneself or other visitors are not allowed.
- Admission to the Floating Park may be refused to any person who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol, impaired by any drug or medication, or who is believed to create an unsafe environment for himself or others.
- Guests must obey the instructions of the lifeguards or other park staff.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be permitted.
- Guests with any respiratory or cardiac problems, back or neck injuries, asthma, diabetes or epilepsy are not allowed to use the Floating Park.
- Visitors are obliged to use appropriate bathing suit that are free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.
- The Floating Park may be closed at any time in order to ensure the safety and well being of our guests.
- All injuries should be reported to the park staff immediately.