Carnival Cruise Line offers shuttle service between George Bush Intercontinental Airport or Hobby International Airport to the Port of Galveston on the day of embarkation or debarkation only. Guests may purchase transportation up to 2 days prior to their sail date.
What is the cost?
- Hobby International Airport (HOU) and Port of Galveston: One-way: $36.99*
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and Port of Galveston: One-way: $46.99*
*Transportation rates are subject to change and unused services are non-refundable.
Where can I purchase?
Purchase of transfers can be made via your reservation profile on Carnival.com or via Carnival reservations directly at 1-800-327-9501 up to 2 days prior to your sail date.
Click here for important additional information about Carnival’s Shuttle Service.
From the East:
- Take State Highway 87 West to Galveston Island
- Use the Port Bolivar vehicle ferry system
- Please allow additional time for delays at the ferry landing
- Exit the ferry onto Ferry Road / Highway 87
- Turn right onto Harborside Drive
- Continue approximately 20 city blocks
- Turn right onto Kempner / 22nd Street and continue to the cruise terminal Cruise Parking
From the North & West:
- Take Interstate 45 South to Galveston Island
- Take Exit 1C
- Follow the Exit 1C feeder road to Harborside Drive (Highway 275)
- Turn left onto Harborside Drive
- Continue 4.7 miles to Kempner / 22nd Street
- Turn left on Kempner / 22nd Street and follow to the Cruise Terminals
Curbside luggage drop-off is available at the terminal. You may also choose to proceed directly to the parking lot with your luggage.
Port shuttles are able to transport you and your luggage to and from the parking lots to the cruise terminals, departing every 5 minutes.
Parking Rates & Payment
Overnight Parking is priced by length of stay. Total for 5 nights: $50. Acceptable payment methods for parking include cash, debit, and major credit cards from Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
For complete parking information, please CLICK HERE.