Port of New Orleans
Erato Street Terminal
1100 Port of New Orleans Place
New Orleans, LA 70130
(800) PRO-NOLA (776-6652)
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International (MSY)
Approximately 16 miles (22 minutes)
- From I-10 East or West, exit at U.S. 90 W (Exit 234A).
- Exit U.S. 90 W at Tchoupitoulas (Exit 11C). This will be the last exit before crossing the Mississippi River on the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
- Follow down ramp to ground level and turn right at the second stoplight onto Tchoupitoulas St.
- Turn left at the next stoplight onto Henderson St. and proceed for two blocks.
- Turn left onto Port of New Orleans Place after crossing the railroad tracks.
- The Erato Street Cruise Terminal (Carnival Cruise Line) is located just past the bridge pier. The Julia Street Cruise Terminal (Norwegian and Royal Caribbean) is located just beyond Erato.
- Do not try to access cruise terminals from the entrances to Port of New Orleans Place at Julia St. or Poydras St.
- The Erato Parking Garage entrance is located on top of the terminal. It is accessible via a circular ramp that you will see as you approach the building.
- On the first floor of the garage (third floor of the terminal building) you will receive directions to the offloading area. SeaCaps will take your checked baggage and deliver them directly to the ship.
- After parking, take the elevator to the first floor check-in and waiting area.
- Please have your boarding information available. You must show it to enter the garage.
- Maximum height is 8′ 4″ (limited space) on third floor and 7′ 6″ on higher floors, and maximum 22 feet in length. Garage is secured, lighted and patrolled.
Cost: $23.99* one-way
Carnival Cruise Line offers transportation between New Orleans International Airport and the Port of New Orleans on the day of embarkation or debarkation only. Guests may purchase transportation up to 2 days prior to their sail date.
To purchase Carnival’s transportation service, your flight must arrive no later than 1:30 PM on the day of your cruise. Transportation service will be provided between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM.
To purchase transportation, guests can either contact their travel agent or Carnival reservations directly at 1-800-327-9501, or it may be purchased during Online Check-In after you’ve received your Carnival booking number a few weeks prior to the cruise.
*Transportation rates are subject to change and unused services are non-refundable.
CLICK HERE for complete information on Carnival transportation services.