Welcome Aboard Travel Agents!
ShipRocked is the ultimate rock music cruise vacation to sail the seas! When you book your clients on ShipRocked, you have the opportunity to receive:
- 10% commission of the net cruise fare (excluding taxes and fees), payable 4 to 6 weeks following the completion of the cruise
- 10% commission paid on travel insurance policies purchased through us
- Earn 1 TC for every 8 cabins booked
- Special discounts for you to book your client’s lodging (subject to availability)
- Availability to book your clients’ reservations online
- Call ASK4 Entertainment’s reservations specialists at 888-402-ASK4 (2754)
- They can create ASK4 Reservations Usernames for your guests (or this can be done by you in advance by clicking here), reserve staterooms, offer travel insurance, and answer any questions you or your clients may have about the cruise.
- Flights and ground transportation may be booked separately.
- Reservation confirmations, cruise info and updates, and payment reminders will be emailed to you regularly and forwarded to your clients. We want you to be the main point of contact for your clients.
Please Note: ShipRocked and ASK4 Entertainment is unable to assist your clients with their flight or hotel room, beyond a the recommendations we’ve published on our website. So we encourage you to continue to offer them your own full trip packages, including the cruise, airfare, hotel, and ground transportation!
Policies & Terms
- 10% Commissions are based on net stateroom fares only. Hotel, insurance, taxes and fees are non-commissionable
- Canceled reservations are non commissionable, even if the reservation included travel insurance.
- Commission checks will be produced and mailed 4 to 6 weeks after the completion of the cruise.
- No commission checks will be produced without the required documentation on file for your agency. Please see the required documents listed below:
- A request on agency letterhead from the agency owner/manager stating their intent to create a new agency profile, enabling the agency to make bookings with ShipRocked and other ASK4 Entertainment produced events.
- A completed IRS W-9 form (for US agencies only)
- A copy of ARC/IATAN, CLIA certificate or business license