All Stateroom Pricing Includes
- A 5-night luxury Caribbean cruise from the Port of Galveston to Cozumel and Yucatan (Progreso), Mexico
- All ShipRocked concerts, meet and greets, special events and activities
- Spacious cabin accommodations on-board the Carnival Valor
- Use of the ship’s pools*, hot-tubs, waterslide, mini-golf course, health and fitness centers
- All meals in the main dining room and Lido restaurant throughout the day
- Non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, fountain water, etc.)
- 24-hour room service (*surcharges may apply to some items and during certain hours; view menu) and 24-hour pizzeria
* Subject to concert staging and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed during the cruise.
The following are not included in your cruise fare:
- Taxes, Port Charges, Ticketing Fees, and Service Gratuities for shipboard staff ($275 per person, pre-paid at checkout)
- Airfare, pre or post-cruise hotel accommodations or ground transportation
- Travel Insurance (available for purchase during the reservations process)
- Meals, beverages or shore excursions and other tours while in port
- Alcoholic beverages
- Sodas and bottled water (discounted soda & water packages will be available to purchase onboard)
- Steakhouse Selections in the main dining room
- Specialty Dining restaurants
- Specialty beverages/pastries at the coffee bar
- Wi-Fi (internet access plans will be available to purchase onboard)
- Laundry, medical expenses, spa services, beauty salon, casino gaming, on board shopping
- On board gratuities to the ship’s bar staff or spa personnel
For information on what is included in our VIP Packages, click here.
Lineup Guarantee: All pre-sale deposits, additional reservation deposits and payments made prior to our initial artist lineup announcement are refundable (less a $35 per person administrative fee) for up to 14-days only, following the date of our initial artist lineup. All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing by filling our Cancellation Request form here: shiprocked.com/reservations/cancel
ALL RESERVATIONS DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS MADE AFTER OUR INITIAL LINEUP ANNOUNCEMENT ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Due to the unique nature of our event, any and all cabin reservation cancellations, VIP Package purchases, pre-party purchases, ShipRocked offered shore excursions, and the additional taxes/fees/gratuities amount of $275/pp, are non-refundable for any amount or any reason, and cancellation forfeits all payments. There is NO exceptions to our cancellation policy. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by filling our Cancellation Request form here: shiprocked.com/cancel
Please Note: Although travel insurance is offered to guests during the reservation process, all travel insurance policy sales and payments are made directly with Travel Guard and are non-refundable. To review insurance policy benefits, terms and conditions, please contact Travel Guard directly at 800-826-4919.
We accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We will also accept payment by payment by check, only when prior arrangements have been made and when submitted by mail or overnight courier.
We only accept third party credit card payments (from a person not attending the cruise) when a Third Party Credit Card Authorization Form is signed by the card holder. If you are paying with a Third Party Credit Card, please click this link to complete our credit card authorization form. Please return to us within 48 hours of booking. CLICK HERE to download and complete a Third Party Credit Card Authorization Form.
We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance from Travel Guard Travel Insurance to protect you against financial loss due to non-refundable costs and fees due to unexpected cancellations and travel emergencies. Travel insurance also protects you against emergencies during travel, such as trip interruption, trip delay, missed/cancelled flights, lost or stolen baggage/personal items, illness/injury and much more.
You will be able to purchase travel insurance from Travel Guard via the ASK4 Reservations system upon completion of your reservation.
For a complete list of covered reasons and policy benefits, please contact Travel Guard by clicking here, Travel Guard Travel Insurance, or by calling them directly at 800-826-4919. You may also contact ASK4 for additional info by clicking here, or calling 888-402-ASK4 (2754)
ShipRocked and Carnival Cruise Lines believe that the fun and excitement of cruising should be able to be enjoyed by everyone, and are committed to providing an inclusive experience for all of our guests!
Please click on the Special Needs menu link on this page for additional information.
And when you make your reservations, please be sure to discuss your needs with ASK4 Reservations at 888-402-ASK4 (2754), or email email@example.com. You may also visit Carnival’s website for complete ship Accessibility Information by clicking here, or calling their Guest Access team at 800-438-6744 ext.70025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.