All guests who are booked onboard ShipRocked are eligible for a $50 Onboard Credit! For every new CABIN reservation you refer, you will receive a $50 credit to your onboard spending account!
Here’s how it works:
- ALL guests in the referred cabin must be new to ShipRocked, and the referral must be requested at the time of reservation.
- The Lead Guest reserving the new cabin reservation must enter your full ASK4 Reservations name and email in the “Referred By” field at the time of reservation.
- During Pre-Book Cabin Selection, only new cabins reserved by first time guests, and occupied by all first-time guests, are eligible for the referral program.
- Referrals are not retroactive, and cannot be added after the new reservation has been made.
- Referrals apply to new cabin bookings only; they do not apply to individual guests within a cabin.
- The referring guest must either be currently booked or have sailed onboard ShipRocked in the past.
- If the referred cabin adds an alumni guest to the cabin at a later date, the referrer will no longer receive onboard credit.
- The referral program will end 30 days prior to departure, December 16, 2016.
- All referral onboard credits will appear in the the referrer’s ASK4 account 2 weeks prior to sailing.
Active Duty U.S. Military personnel are eligible for a 5% discount off of the full fare of their stateroom. Subsequent to receipt of the following forms of valid ID, discounts will be applied to reservations and credited back if a balance is pending, or refunded if the cabin fare was paid in full at the time of booking.
Copy of the military LES (Leave and Earning statement) – provided the social security number is blackened out.
Proof for Cadets: A letter from his/her Commander or a copy of a military pay stub, provided the social security number is blackened out.
Proof of ID may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may call 877-GET-WHET (438-9438) to cordinate an alternate presentation (fax, mail, etc).
Single Guest Discount
Single guests are responsible for the full double-occupancy rate of their cabin. However, single guests will receive a discount of $199 off of the second cruise fare. Single guests will only be charged one add-on fee of $250 for their own taxes and fees.