By now you should have received your Carnival Booking Number, which you will need in order to check-in online and finalize your reservation at Carnival.com. The Primary Guest can check-in for everyone in the cabin, or everyone can check-in separately. Steps to complete Carnival’s mandatory online check-in:
If you have sailed on Carnival before, but can’t remember your login info, please do NOT create a new account. You can recover your user name, email or password by clicking the links below the login button.
Enter the following information under “Access Your Booking”
• Your Carnival Booking Number: *Found Here*
• Your Last Name (as it appears on your reservation)
• Your Date of Birth
• Ship Name: Carnival Victory
• Sailing Date: January 16, 2017
If the spelling of your name, or your birthdate is not correct, you may have trouble logging in. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-438-9438 (GET WHET) for assistance.
Click “Online Check-In” and follow the prompts to complete each section for your reservation.
You may elect to complete your cabinmate(s) online check-in also at this time. However, should your cabinmate(s) check themselves in, please note that everyone in the cabin must use the same booking number.
Trouble Logging In?
Call Carnival’s Website Technical Support at (800) 845-2599. You’ll need to contact Carnival directly if you are having technical issues with their website (forgot username and/or password, reservation number is not coming up).
The reservations team at Whet Travel does not have access to your login information on Carnival’s website, and cannot help you. You must contact Carnival first. If they need for us to make any changes to your account, they will advise you to contact us.
Need To Correct The Spelling Of Your Name?
If you need to make a simple name correction to the spelling of your name (e.g., Matt to Matthew), you can call our reservations team at Whet Travel at 877-438-9438 (GET WHET) or email them at email@example.com. Fees are not charged for name corrections.
If You Need To Change Or Add A Name, Or Cancel Someone In Your Reservation
Call our reservations team at Whet Travel at 877-438-9438 (GET WHET) or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must submit all name changes by no later than 5:00pm-ET on January 2nd! You must contact us if you are replacing, changing, cancelling or adding a guest in your cabin. Note: Name change fees are $200 per person, per change, and no changes will be permitted within one week of sailing.
VERY IMPORTANT: The name on your reservation MUST MATCH the name on your passport, or birth certificate and government-issued photo I.D. Please click here regarding name changes as the result of a marriage, divorce or other legal name change, for information on additional documentation you may need to provide (such as a marriage certificate, etc).
Bring Your Travel Documents
Make sure you bring along your printed boarding passes and e-documents with you (or have them saved to your mobile device) as well as your passport OR Birth Certificate and Photo ID. If you forget everything else, please remember your documents.
You can review full details of the required identification by clicking here.
VERY IMPORTANT: The name on your cruise reservation/ticket MUST MATCH the name on your passport, or birth certificate and government-issued photo I.D. Please click here regarding name changes as the result of a marriage, divorce or other legal name change, for information on additional documentation you may need to provide (such as a marriage certificate, etc).
DO NOT PACK YOUR PASSPORT, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, PHOTO ID, OR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS — HAND CARRY ALL OF YOUR ID & DOCUMENTS!
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THEM ON YOUR PERSON IN ORDER TO GAIN ENTRY INTO THE PORT TERMINAL AND ONTO THE SHIP!
Pool Party at Margaritaville
Join us for some ShipRocked-worthy fun in the sun during our Pool Party at Margaritaville in Grand Turk! Located just seconds from the pier in the Grand Turk Cruise Center, Margaritaville has it all, and we’ve got your exclusive All-Inclusive Party Pass, so you can get your grub on, and knock back all you can drink, FOR FREE! Click here for full details!
Survivors and Newbs alike are invited to gather together the night before we set at The Wynwood Yard for the Official ShipRocked 2017 Pre-Cruise Party! Exclusively for guests of ShipRocked 2017, the pre-party will feature a surprise guest acoustic performance, plus live acoustic performances from Art Of Dying and Stitched Up Heart! Click Here for full details and to purchase your tickets.
Once you’ve checked-in online at Carnival.com, you will be able to pre-book a number of fun shore excursions for the cruise. If you have any questions about excursions, please contact Carnival Cruise Lines directly at 1-800-764-7419.
Cheers Beverage Package
The Cheers Beverage package is NOT available on ShipRocked. You may see it shown as available when you check-in for the cruise, but you will not be able to purchase it.
Pre-Cruise Bottle (Liquor) Purchases
When checking in prior to the cruise, you may purchase bottles of liquor, which will be delivered to your cabin the first day of the cruise. Please note, however, that there is a limit of TWO bottles PER CABIN, and that bottle sales will NOT be available onboard.
Wine & Champagne
At the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day only, guests (21+) may bring one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne per person in their carry-on luggage. A $15 USD corkage fee, per 750 ml bottle, will be charged should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, or at a bar.
Per Carnival’s beverage policy, guests may NOT carry-on bottled water. However, guests may pre-purchase bottled water at significantly reduced pricing, which will be delivered directly to your staterooms.
The Bottomless Bubbles all-you-can-drink soda and juice package IS available to pre-purchase online, and can also be purchased from any bar once onboard.
Other Non-Alcoholic Beverages
Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages onboard that are packaged in BOTTLES. Sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk, packaged in cans or cartons, may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest’s carry-on luggage. Maximum 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces or less, per person.
What Should I Pack?
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS – Pack all of your travel documents in your carry-on luggage! On boarding day, remember to bring all of your travel documents – passports, birth certificates, photo-IDs, boarding pass and e-docs for the cruise, airline tickets, etc. Do not pack your travel documents in your checked luggage!
- ESSENTIALS & VALUABLES – You should also plan to carry-on any other essential items or valuables you may need during first day on the ship, such as credit cards, medication, sunglasses, sunscreen, cameras, mobile phones, etc., as it could take several hours for your checked bags to be delivered to your cabin. — Please Note that you will need to have your credit card or cash in order to purchase event and artist merchandise onboard. You will not be able to charge Merchandise to your onboard account.
- CLOTHING – Lightweight “resort casual” clothing, swimsuits, flip-flops, sandals or deck shoes for around the pool area, sneakers, walking shoes or hiking boots for any applicable shore excursions. Fitness clothing if you like to exercise. Also not a bad idea to pack some warmer clothing and light rain gear just to be on the safe side (we’ll have some hoodies and long-sleeve shirts available for you in the Gift Shop!)
- COSTUMES – Any clothing or costumes you need for our Theme Nights!
- CAMERAS – Cameras, batteries, chargers, and enough film or memory cards to capture the entire event. And don’t forget ear plugs for the young ones (or yourself), plenty of sunscreen and lip balm. Please review our Photo & Video Policy.
- OVERNIGHT BAG – On the last evening of your cruise your luggage will be collected for disembarkation the following morning. So you may want to pack a separate overnight bag to accommodate your last evenings’ clothes and sundries to carry off the ship with you.
- WINE & CHAMPAGNE – You must hand carry-on any wine or champagne you wish to enjoy during the cruise. Guests are limited to one 750 ml sealed/unopened bottle, and you will be required to pay a corkage fee of $15 USD at the port. See Carnival’s Liquor & Beverage Policy for complete details. Do not pack any alcohol in your checked or carry on luggage!
- NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES – Non-alcoholic beverages, such as sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk, must be packaged in cans or cartons only, and must be in your carry-on luggage. Maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person. See Carnival’s Liquor & Beverage Policy for complete details
What Should I NOT Pack?
- BEACH TOWEL – Beach towels will be supplied by the ship onboard.
- HAIR DRYERS – Hair dryers are included in all staterooms.
- APPLIANCES – Clothing irons and steamers – All Carnival ships offer laundry facilities with irons and ironing boards (valet laundry service is also available for a nominal fee).
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES – With the exception of wine and champagne as previously described, guests are prohibited from bringing any alcoholic beverages on board in checked or carry on luggage. Alcoholic beverages will not be sold or served to anyone under the age of 21. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcoholic beverages to anyone. Alcoholic beverages purchased in the ship’s gift shops or in ports of call will be retained by Carnival until the end of the voyage. See Carnival’s Liquor & Beverage Policy for complete details.
- BOTTLED WATER – Bottled water is NOT permitted to be carried onboard by Carnival Cruise Lines. Guests may pre-purchase bottled water at significantly reduced pricing and have it delivered to their staterooms. Please see Carnival’s Liquor & Beverage Policy for complete details including pricing.
- OTHER NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES – Guests are prohibited from bringing soft drinks, juice, and other non-alcoholic drinks on board. See Carnival’s Liquor & Beverage Policy for complete details
- ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. Absolutely NO illegal narcotics or drugs are permitted, and all guests and bags are subject to a search by US Customs & Border Patrol during embarkation and debarkation.
- OTHER PROHIBITED ITEMS – Passengers are strictly prohibited from bringing onboard firearms, weapons of any kind, ammunition, explosive substances, or animals of any kind (with the exception of service animals). For a complete list of items prohibited by Carnival Cruise Lines, click here.
- THINGS TO SELL – No vending is allowed onboard.
- Please review ShipRocked’s Zero-Tolerance Policy.
Before The Cruise
We recommend that you plan to arrive the day before the cruise departs (or earlier). This will help to avoid any potential flight delays, lost baggage or other problems that could occur. Should you need to arrive on the departure date of the cruise, we recommend that you schedule your flight arrival in Miami for no later than 12:00pm-ET, or Fort Lauderdale for no later 11:00am-ET.
Please Note: Check-in and Embarkation for the cruise will begin at 12:00pm-ET, and you must be on the ship by no later than 2:30pm, as we will set sail at 4:00pm-ET.
After The Cruise
We recommend that you arrange your return flight to leave Miami after 12:00pm-ET, or Fort Lauderdale after 1:00pm-ET.
Port of Miami
1015 North America Way
Miami, FL 33132
Miami Int’l Airport (MIA)
Approximately 9 miles (20 minutes)
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Int’l Airport (FLL)
Approximately 30 miles (40 minutes)
Please allow extra time for traffic.
Via the Port Miami Tunnel
Take I-95 North or South to I-395 East (Miami Beach)
Continue on I-395 East/MacArthur Causeway – Port Miami Tunnel entrance is on your left
Follow signage to Carnival Victory Cruise Terminal (D)
Via Downtown/Port Bridge
Take I-95 South and exit 3B-Bayside
Head south to Northeast 5th Street and turn left
Fifth Street will lead onto the PortMiami bridge
Continue over the bridge and follow signage to Carnival Victory Cruise Terminal (D)
$20.00 per night (subject to change)
Accepted forms of payment: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, any major U.S. Traveler’s Check – Please Note: Debit Cards are not accepted.
All facilities patrolled by security
Garage Parking / Parking Lot #2 (open, outdoor lot)
Designated disabled permit parking spaces are available in each garage
Spaces are available for oversized vehicles in Parking Lot #2 only, across from Terminal E.
Vehicles longer than 20’ are charged an additional $20.00 per night.
Due to security precautions Car/Shuttle rental company facilities are not located on the Port of Miami premises.
Carnival Cruise Lines offers transportation between the Miami (MIA) and Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) airports and Port Miami. These services are only available on the day of the cruise departure and immediately after your cruise.
What is the cost of Transfers?
One-way transfer cost is $16.50 USD per person ($33 per person round trip). Arriving guests will be met in baggage claim by a Carnival agent. Transfer service begins at 9:30am, and is available for guests arriving on flights between 9:00am-2:00pm, and departing on flights after 12:00pm following the cruise.
Where can I purchase transfers?
Purchase of transfers can be made via your reservation on Carnival.com or Carnival Reservations up to 5 days prior to your sail date. New bookings made within 5 days of sailing may purchase the transfer from a Carnival representative at the airport (charged to your onboard Sail & Sign account).
Taxi & Shuttle Service
The taxi fare between the Miami International Airport and Port of Miami is currently a flat rate of $27. A taxi to/from the Fort Lauderdale airport will run approximately $75 each way.
The following rental car companies provide courtesy shuttle services to their rental office locations away from the Port of Miami. Please contact your preferred agency directly for the most up-to-date information and schedules.
Checking Your Luggage
Upon arrival at the cruise terminal, you may check your luggage with the porters, and your bags will be delivered directly to your cabin.
Each piece of checked luggage must have an affixed luggage tag, listing the ship, your name, and cabin number. Additional luggage tags can be obtained from the porters if necessary. It is customary to tip the porters $1-$2 per bag.
DO NOT PACK YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION, IMPORTANT MEDICATION OR OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS IN ANY BAG YOU PLAN TO CHECK. DO NOT PACK ALCOHOL IN YOUR CHECKED OR CARRY-ON LUGGAGE.
Checking-In at the Cruise Terminal
After checking our bags with the porters, you will enter the terminal building and go through security, which is very similar to airport security. You will then proceed to the cruise check-in desk. At that desk, you will present your passport (or birth certificate and photo-ID), as well as your boarding pass and e-documents to a Carnival agent, who will then confirm a few details and take your photo.
Setting Up Your Onboard Account
In addition to checking you in for the cruise, the agent will take your form of payment (credit card or cash deposit) for your onboard charges. You will then be presented with your Carnival Sail & Sign Card, which serves as your onboard charge card.
You will use this card to pay for nearly everything you purchase onboard the ship such as alcoholic beverages, duty-free items, spa services, shore excursions, etc. The card is also the key to your cabin, and activates the lights in your cabin. This card will also be your form of ID to get on and off the ship in Grand Turk. You should carry this card with you at ALL times.
If you lose your cruise card, please visit the Guest Services Desk (Deck 73-MID) immediately to get a new one. Keep your card away from water and cell phones as it can get demagnetized and stop working.
Shortly before the ship’s departure, all guests are required to participate in a MANDATORY safety drill (aka, muster drill), which will be held throughout the ship at approximately 3:00pm. Listen carefully for the drill announcements, and proceed to your assigned Muster Station, which will be noted on your Sail & Sign card. The faster you get to your muster station and follow all crew instructions carefully, the faster we can start the music!
After You Board
After you board the ship, you canmake your way up to the Mediterranean Lido Restaurant (Deck 9-AFT) for lunch, and to meet and greet other cruisers. Or, you can head to your cabin to get settled in. Please note that cabins are not typically available until approximately 1:30pm.
Inside Your Stateroom
If your beds are not configured incorrectly when you arrive in your cabin, for example you have 2 twin beds and desired a King, or visa versa, please contact Guest Services from your stateroom phone to inform the staff that they need to change the bedding configuration. Also, if you need additional pillows, towels, please contact Guest Services.
All staterooms come equipped with both European voltage plugs and US voltage plugs, and include beach towels, hair dryer, mini-safe, TV, phone, and ice bucket. Select rooms come equipped with a mini-fridge and coffee-maker.
Please review all of the documents and information in your cabin once onboard, as well as the documents that will be delivered to your cabin daily throughout the cruise — Be sure to refer to your Carnival Fun Times daily!
Gratuities for your cabin stewards and dining room staff will be charged to your onboard account. Gratuities are $12.95 per guest per day for all Interior, Oceanview and Balcony cabins, and gratuities of $13.95 per guest per day for all Suites. Separately, a 15% gratuity will be automatically added to all beverage purchases, unless otherwise noted. Room Service staff may be tipped as service is rendered.
ShipRocked event merchandise and Artist merchandise will be available for purchase throughout the cruise in our onboard Gift Shop (Club Arctic, Deck 5-AFT). However, you will NOT be able to charge merchandise to your onboard account this year.
You will need to bring along your credit cards and/or cash in order to purchase any event or artist merchandise.
Please Note: The deadline for ship delivery of pre-cruise online merchandise orders January 10th.
Onboard Internet Access
Internet access is available onboard in the HUB Internet Café (Deck 5-MID), via WIFI throughout the ship. Please note that internet access onboard is significantly slower than high-speed connections normally experienced on land, as it is transmitted via a shared-bandwith satellite connection. Details on internet rates and plans may be found by clicking here.
Your cell phone may be operational while at sea. Please note, however, that international voice and data roaming charges will apply. Please contact your cell service provider for specific details and rates.
Guests are permitted to take personal photos using fixed-lens cameras everywhere onboard the cruise. However, please refrain from flash photography in all indoor concert venues. The use of detachable lens cameras (DSLR, other professional cameras, etc.), tablets (iPads, etc.), camera and video sticks, and any video or audio recording devices, will not be permitted during shows. Remote controlled photo/video drones are strictly prohibited.
Cigarette, electronic cigarette and personal vaporizer smoking will be permitted in the following areas only: South China Sea Club Casino (while playing at designated slot machines and table games), and Trident Bar. Cigar, Tobacco Pipes, Cigarette, electronic cigarette and personal vaporizer smoking is permitted in designated areas of the following outdoor open decks: Deck 3 (starboard side), Deck 9 (starboard side) and Deck 10 (starboard side).
All other public areas throughout the vessel are smoke-free. SMOKING NOT ALLOWED IN CABINS OR ON BALCONIES. Guests who smoke in their staterooms or on their balconies will be assessed a $250 cleaning and refreshing fee on their Sail & Sign account. Information on this policy and fee is included in CCL’s Ticket Contract, section 8. Guest agrees to strictly comply with Carnival’s non-smoking policy.
Emergency Contact Number
Carnival Cruise Lines does not offer a direct dialing service to their ships. In the event of a true emergency, family members not traveling with our guests may contact the Carnival Cruise Lines call center at 1-800-227-6482 on a 24/7 basis. They will take down the caller’s name and contact information and pass it on to our Guest Services team onboard.
Ship To Shore Communications
For our guest’s convenience, the ship’s telecommunications network offers direct dialing via satellite from the stateroom telephone. This is available 24 hours a day regardless of the ship’s location. This service is closed on the final day of the cruise at 4:00am.
The rate is $1.99 per minute, and charges are billed to the guest’s on board Sail and Sign Card. Since all communication is via satellite, the charges apply to all calls including calling cards, credit cards, 800 toll-free numbers and collect calls.