Es un Fandango en la Playa!
We reckon even the toughest cowpokes need themselves a respite from the dust and danger of the frontier, so when our iron horse pulls into the station at Cozumel, saddle up to Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park. It’s the perfect place to kick off yer boots, enjoy some raucous music, knock back some Cactus Wine and get roostered, take a dip in the water, or just sit fer a spell and enjoy the serenity of the sandbank.
This exclusive ShipRocked shore excursion will include live performances by Wilson and Blacktop Mojo! Get your grub on at the international buffet, and drink to your heart’s content from the open bar! Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach, take the plunge into crystal clear Caribbean water, feel your heart race as you race down the 200-foot long Twin Twisters water slides, or sip on your favorite beverages at our the swim-up pool bar and restaurant.
$75 Per Person
If booked by December 31st • $100/pp after Dec-31
Tickets Are Non-Refundable
- Entrance To Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park
- Domestic Open Bar
- Purified Bottled Water
- Draft Beer (Dos Equis lager and amber)
- Assorted Soft Drinks
- Mixed Drinks* with Tequila, Mezcal, Brandy, Rum, Vodka, such as margaritas, piña colada, rum punch, daiquiris assorted flavours. *for safety reason, straight shots are not provided; alcoholic beverages are served as mixed drinks.
- Lunch Buffet
- Main Dishes: Veracruz’s style fish fillet, Fried tacos, Chicken breast fillet with cheese sauce, Hot dogs, pork chops with mushroom sauce, Chicken nuggets.
- Side Dishes: Breaded zucchini, Fusilli tomato, pasta Fried potatoes, French fries, Mashed potatoes, Mexican rice, Refried beans, House bread, Corn tortilla, fried plantain, Flavored water, Tomato sauce, Mayonnaise, Mustard
- Cold Station: House salad, green salad, Fish ceviche, Corn, Pasta salad, Vinaigrette, Caesar dressing, Seasonal tropical fruits different fruits, Beat, Chips, Pico de gallo, Jalapeños, Red sauce, Sour cream, Croutons ,Parmesan cheese, Aged cheese, Carrot.
- Desserts: Rice & milk dessert, Jell-O various flavors, Assorted cookies
- Complimentary Use
- Lounge Chairs, Hammocks, Floating Mats, Inflatable Hubs
- Kayaks, Hobbie Cats, Paddle Boats, Water Bicycles
- Ping Pong Tables, Volleyball & Soccer Courts, Playground
- Transportation: Playa Mia is located approximately 20 minutes from the port. A 4-person taxi is approximately $20, per vehicle, each way.
- Optional Services & Activities: Locker rentals, beach umbrellas, parasailing, wave runners, massage services, snorkel/scuba gear, etc., may be purchased for an additional fee.
- Child Pricing: $25 per child between 4-11 years old. Children under 4 are free.
- Non-Refundable: By adding the Playa Mia Shore Excursion to your ShipRocked 2019 reservation, you understand and agree that it is non-refundable for any reason.
- How Do I Book The Shore Excursion:
- Login to your ASK4 Reservations account using your user name and password.
- Click into the details for your ShipRocked 2019 reservation
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Add More Options” or the arrow to the right.
- Select the Playa Mia Shore Excursion, to add it to your reservation, then click Check Out
- PLEASE NOTE: Playa Mia is open from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM — you must be back on the ship by 5:30 PM.
- Playa Mia requires a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- The shopping area of Playa Mia takes only CASH.
- Most areas of Playa Mia are wheelchair accessible. Please contact us with any specific questions so that we may assist in coordinating accessible transportation.
- A map of Playa Mia can be found HERE.
- All attendees of the Playa Mia Shore Excursion are encouraged to familiarized themselves with the Park’s Safety Regulations below.
PARK SAFETY REGULATIONS
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the staff.
- Participants must comply with Cozumel National Marine Park rules of use at Beach Park.
- Under age participants must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Adult Companion, Parent (s), or Legal Guardian at all times.
- Legal drinking age in México is 18 years of age.
- Playa Mia requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverage.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of Alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- Minors will not be served alcohol even with parental consent.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour
- Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- Unassisted use of sailboats will be subject to approval by Tour Operator. Guest will need to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for their safe and responsible use.
- Some beach services and attractions may be subject to age, height and/or weight requirements.
- The use of any and/ or all non-motorized water toy use will be subject to and in accordance with the laws, terms and conditions of use mandated by the Tour Operator, Local, State and Federal Authorities.
- The number of Non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park rules.
- Non-motorized water toys are offered on a first come first serve basis.
- WE Recommend that GUESTS bring comfortable shoes, towel, hat, sunglasses, BIODEGRADABLE suntan lotion, comfortable beach wear, swimming suit, sandals, water shoes.
- Moderate activity level.
WATER PARK RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- All children 12 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm’s reach of the child or non-swimmer at all times. older children should not be left in charge of younger children in the pool area.
- Height and weight restrictions for the buccaneer’s bay water toys – maximum height is 1.20m or 3 feet 11 inches. maximum weight is 60 kg or 132 pounds.
- Height and weight restrictions for the twin twister water slides – minimum height is 1 m or 3 feet 3 inches tall. Maximum weight is 113 kg. Or 250 pounds.
- Use of the pools and slides is prohibited for guests with any SKIN DISEASE, LESIONS, infections, open sores, inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who has any considerable area of exposed sub-skin tissues, open blisters, cuts, and/or is wearing any kind of bandage or band-aid.
- The water park and attractions are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Shoes of any kind are not permitted in the pools or slides.
- Maximum of 8 guests are permitted in the jacuzzi at one time
- Use of the water slides is prohibited for non-swimmers, guests afraid of heights, persons under the influence of alcohol or while impaired by medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with physical disabilities.
FLOATING PARK RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Guests must be aware of the game ́s linking intersection and surfaces.
- All children 12 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian.
- No diving.
- Guests must be aware of signs on the games.
- Pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, violence, any improper conduct or acts that might endanger the welfare of oneself or other visitors are not allowed.
- Admission to the Floating Park may be refused to any person who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol, impaired by any drug or medication, or who is believed to create an unsafe environment for himself or others.
- Guests must obey the instructions of the lifeguards or other park staff.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be permitted.
- Guests with any respiratory or cardiac problems, back or neck injuries, asthma, diabetes or epilepsy are not allowed to use the Floating Park.
- Visitors are obliged to use appropriate bathing suit that are free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.
- The Floating Park may be closed at any time in order to ensure the safety and well being of our guests.
- All injuries should be reported to the park staff immediately.