The ShipRocked Door Decoration Contest is back!
We want you to get your creativity flowing and decorate your cabin door in a way that celebrates rocking hard and vacationing harder under the SR17 Big Top!
Just decorate your cabin doors at some point during your first day onboard. Then later in the cruise, Jonny Hetherington and Tavis Stanley of Art Of Dying will walk the hallways to pick their favorite, and the winner will get $100 in cold hard cash!
Stateroom doors measure 78.4″ high by 26.75″ wide, and they are magnetic. Please note that decorations must be flame retardant and come off the doors easily without damaging the door or leaving any marks or residue. We recommend you bring magnets and/or Command Strips to decorate and hold your decorations in place.
Carnival’s Door/Stateroom Decoration Policy
For safety reasons, we ask that you abide by the following additional guidelines set forth by Carnival Cruise Lines for decorating your stateroom door, as well as any decorations you may wish to display in the interior of your stateroom.
- Decorations may consist only of fire retardant materials. Please note that items sprayed with fire retardant spray are not acceptable
- Decorations may only be placed on the stateroom door and not the surrounding frame, walls or railings
- You may use magnets and Command Strips but no adhesives such as tape or glue that may leave a residue
- Over-the-door hanging organizers must hang inside the stateroom, must also be of fire retardant material and cannot damage the door
- No decorations of any kind are allowed on balconies
- No decorations or items may be placed over light fittings or fixtures. This may restrict the airflow and cause the item to ignite
- No string lights of any kind are allowed
For the safety of all guests and crew, any decorations not made of fire retardant material or deemed flammable, will be removed and no compensation will be provided.
Stateroom decorations purchased via the Carnival Fun Shops online are made of fire retardant materials. For more information, please visit www.carnival.com/funshops if you are interested in making a purchase.